Sewage treatment system had failed and stop working and sewage was backing up and over flowing. The sewage system had to received a complete upgrade and be fully inspected and repaired.
Repair and Maintenance works that were completed:
- Complete upgrade and repair works carried out to the electrical system.
- New control panels installed with audible and visual alarms. New pumps and blowers installed and wired into new control panels.
- Control panels connected to main power supply and fully tested.
- Outlet pipe and splitter valve checked and tested.
- New outlet filter installed in the wastewater treatment plant
- Return sludge pump tested
- Sewage treatment system was emptied/desludged, washed and cleaned and every component inside all the tanks were inspected, checked and tested to ensure they operating correctly
- All aeration pipes were cleaned out, unblocked and checked.
- A full sewage treatment system/septic tank inspection was carried out and a full itemised written report generated and issued to our client.
We advise that all sewage treatment systems be fully serviced, maintained and inspected at least once a year and that all people with a septic tank, treatment tank or bio cycles etc should have a service and maintenance agreement in place to ensure that their system is operating correctly and that there is no pollution to the environment.